download the [PDF] with the full game
The Sound of Sirens is a tabletop game where players try to crash ships onto the Merfolk cliffs. Crash your ship to win the game and lure sailors to their doom. For no sailor is able to resist The Sound of Sirens!
The ships use a simple mechanism to click together. A playing card is used as a sail.
Every player is assigned a ship. Make it crash on the cliffs to win the game.
Ships have symbols on the sails that correspond with certain mermaid songs. Only those mermaids will attract the ships closer to the cliffs!
Competition among Mermaids is fierce! Obstruct, thwart, stonewall and delay the others and crash the ships under your control with your irresistable voice.
How to win the Sound of Sirens?
- Summon other mermaids to sing songs with you (just to be clear: you don’t actually sing)
- Move your ship at great speed towards the cliffs
- Place obstacles to slow down others but be careful or they might use them against you
- Anchor rival ships to stop them in their tracks
- Use your treasures and destroy other treasures
Outsmart and outsing all the other mermaids and get crowned the ultimate mermaid or man!
Malevolent mermaids sing solo or duets which such divine beauty that no sailor is able to resist.
Mermaids sing in 4 musical genres
Sailors listen to two different genres, as shown on the sail of the ship.
Can you resist the Sound of Sirens?
What can I expect if I subscribe?
- All PDF files so you can see every card in the game (and even print & cut them out)
- An email when the Kickstarter Campaign is about to go live and when it goes live
Note: We have a system that we automatically removes you from our mailing list if you don’t open any emails.